that some studio ghibli shit right there.
This is Criminal Law 100, or as I prefer to call it, How to Get Away with Murder.
Ok but imagine every other Hogwarts student finding out each year why the Defense against the dark arts teacher has left.
"Harry Potter kiLLED HIM WITH HIS BARE HANDS?"
"Harry Potter erASED HIS ENTIRE MEMORY?"
"Harry Potter let hiM TURN INTO A WEREWOLF?"
"Harry Potter disCOVERED HIM IN CHEST??"
"Harry Potter let heR GET CAPTURED BY CENTAURS?"
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
He’s hiding the cigarettes in the Persian slipper and he can’t even decide whether he is more concerned that John might notice or disappointed that he is THAT UNOBSERVANT.